Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update again . . . Renewal of the mind . . .

As of the past few months, I STILL doing an intense study on how the canon of the New Testament scriptures came to us as the bible including the Septuagint Old Testament. This has been a huge undertaking but well worth my time as the Lord has allowed me insight into so much. One day I will share here what I have seen.

Other things on tap . . .

Lately, the Spirit has explained to me how we actually gain a "renewal of our mind" and how really fallen our earthly minds are, being in NO WAY capable of serving or knowing the God of Abraham . . .

The truths I have been allowed to see are life-transforming and are so simple that the wisdom of man cannot reason these things out as they are hidden in faith, obedience, and the rhema revelation of Christ. I will add this teaching soon.

God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you will see the same dilemma that I have experienced?

    Those who operate from their intellect (earthly mind) are not capable of understanding any truth that you have seen and those whose intellect is renewed by the Spirit won't need to know as they know it already!

    Now I must admit I haven't met any of the latter in person yet, so I am eagerly awaiting to see what you have received!

    God bless

    ReplyDelete